No matter how you look at things during the Covid-19 pandemic, people who lost their jobs still need to earn a residual income every month. so i made a list of the top jobs you could do during the pandemic to earn extra money, rather than working a job.
Run Ads on Facebook For Local Businesses
Did you know that you can make a living from Facebook? With Facebook advertising, you can help businesses expand their reach.
And, yes, this is a skill that you can learn!
Last year, business owners spent over $88,000,000 per day on Facebook ads. This is expected to continue to grow, and it is one of the largest advertising spaces that exists.
Running Facebook ads for local businesses, you will learn:
- How he started earning income through running Facebook ads
- Why small businesses want Facebook ads
- How a person can find their first Facebook ads client
- How much you can make doing this type of work – the average is around $1,000 extra a month per client
Also, here is a free webinar on this topic too. His webinar (you can sign up here) will teach you how to start this business even if you’re brand new, how to find paying clients, and more.
More ways to make an extra $1,000 a month include:
- Walk dogs.
- Sell services on Fiverr.
- Inbox Dollars is an online rewards website I recommend. You can earn cash by taking surveys, playing games, shopping online, searching the web, redeeming grocery coupons, , you will receive $5.00 for free just for signing up!
- Learn to trade Forex i can show you how as i trade regularly
- Teach another language.
- This isn’t a job, but student loan refinancing can be helpful! You can save a lot of money through student loan consolidation such as with Credible, especially if you have high interest federal or private loans. Plus, Credible is giving Making Sense of Cents readers a $100 bonus when they refinance with Credible.
- Affiliate Marketing using this system
- Post on social media –If you have social media accounts, you may be able to make money by posting advertisements on your accounts. One company that is popular for this is Izea.
- Rent out your house to vacationers.
- Sell items online to learn how to make money online.
- Part-time retail job.
- Find a part-time or full-time job on Snagajob (there are tons of jobs listed all over on this website!)
- Take part in research studies.
Build an E-commerce store
And lastly another way to earn money online is building an E-commerce store.. This is one of the work from home jobs that many people are surprised to hear about. But yes, you can start your own online store, and you don’t need to have tons of experience or a lot of money to do so. Many people start with absolutely no background.
I had the opportunity to interview Jenn Leach of E-commerce and Prosper, who explains exactly how to start an online store.
Jenn is a corporate mom turned e-commerce store owner and blogger.
She started her online business a little over three years ago, and since then, she has developed and grown three successful online e-commerce stores earning an average of $19,000 per month.
She is super successful despite only spending around 5-10 hours per week on her e-commerce business.
You can read our interview at How Jenn Makes Over $10,000 A Month With Her Online Store In Less Than 10 Hours Per Week.
What do you do for extra money? Are you interested in learning how to make $1000 a month? Do you think making an extra $1,000 a month is possible?